MY PARENTS PASSED AWAY.MY DAD IN 2001 MY MOM I N 2012.

I HAVE NOT LIVED THERE SINCE 1989. GAVE THE HOME TO A VIETNAM VET. SUBCONTRACTOR HAS CALLED OVER 18 TIMES WITH MY PARENTS NAME TO CHECK THE GAS METER. I HAD MY CLEVELAND LAWYER FILL OUT ALL THE PPWK AND HAVE IT NOTARIZED AND SENT TO PA.

THEY STILL CALL WITH MY PARENTS NAME. I HAD RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE, FAIL TO UPDATE INFORMATION AT THE GAS CO AND AT THE CONTRACTORS. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME I SERVED THIS USA AND SO DID MY ENTIRE FAMILY. WHAT A BAD UTILITY.

I DON'T NEED THIS TREATMENT AND CONSIDERING SUING, SAD THAT WE DON'T TAKE CARE OF THE MILITARY. GLAD I AM OUT OF OHIO. NO ONE DESERVES THIS TREATMENT.

5 GENERATIONS OF MILITARY AND TREATED LIKE ***.F+

Had an Experience with Columbia Gas?

Comments

As a lawyer, I will find a way to get justice for all Buckeyes.

Worst utility in Ohio. Wish I had more options but thanks to the system, no go.

Avon, Ohio, United States #865514

OHIO NEEDS MORE CHOICES.THIS IS BS AND A TOTAL CARTEL; SOMEONE NEEDS TO ADD THIS TO THE BALLOT BOX.

SUCH POOR SERVICE AND MONOPOLY, TREATS ELDERS AND VETERANS LIKE THEY ARE WORTH DIDDLY SQUAT. THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN AND CONTRACTORS AND THEIR COMPUTERS DON'T EVEN HAVE CURRENT INFORMATION. I HAVE NEVER, EVER DEALT WITH A WORSE UTILITY IN OH AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ALL THEIR THEIR CONTRACTORS SEEM CLUELESS. THEY EVEN ARE RUDE ON THE PHONE AND HANG UP ON FOLKS.

ALL THE VETS AND ELDERS CANT STAND YOU, OH SHOULD HAVE MORE CHOICES AND OPTIONS.A TOTAL CARTEL WITH THE BIG WIGS MAKING MONEY OFF OF THE COMMON TAX PAYER.