I have lived in different part of the country and used several gas companies.This is by far the worst.

They over charge and don't care about their customers. If I could change the service to another company, I would, and have everyone in Lynchburg do the same. But yeah, they are our only service, so they can do whatever they want and we have no choice. They cannot even give you a 4-block time frame of when the tech would come out to connect/reconnect your service, you have to be home the whole day.

And God forbid you miss the phone call before they come. You have to schedule the appointment again.

Hey Columbia Gas, we have jobs.Really the worst company in Lynchburg, VA.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of columbia gas residential gas supply from Columbia Gas. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $87 and wants Columbia Gas to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Columbia Gas for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Columbia Gas?

Comments